Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dunkin Donuts Holiday Coupon Books!!!

I went to my local Dunkin Donuts today to treat myself to a Skinny Latte - yes I treated myself.  Some of you may know that I've been working to lose all that extra weight I let creep onto my body after getting married and having 2 kids - as of this morning I officially lost 50 POUNDS!!!  Woohoo - it feels amazing - but back on topic.

They had a sign posted that for $10 you can purchase a Holiday Coupon book with coupons for 10 FREE medium hot of small iced coffees!  That's almost a 50% savings off our NJ prices for coffee!  I did some searching online and couldn't find mention of it, but did find it mentioned in many blogs for last year.  So I would assume this is a nationwide deal!

If you are an avid coffee drinker or know one you will never beat these prices on DD coffee!  I plan on picking up at least 5 books to get me through this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids