Friday, November 12, 2010

Little People Nativity Set - on SALE and IN STOCK!


Fisher Price has the Little People Nativity Set in stock online right now!  They are also offering a deal on the ENTIRE Nativity Set (including all the pieces) at $10 off - $67! 

If you like them on Facebook, you'll get a code for 20% off your purchase!  Unfortunately, you can't combine this with the free shipping code they advertise on their website, so see which one is better for you (it was the 20% off code for me!)

My 19 month old would have too good of a time if I took out my "real" Nativity set - he's a monster when he wants to be!  So we'll use this one for a few years.  I was so excited to find it - and at 20% off that's just a bonus!

Click here for the Nativity sets.  Remember, the code is good on everything they have in stock online - so go nuts if you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids