Monday, November 29, 2010

LOCALS: HulaFrog Birthday Flash Sale - book your child's birthday party at a discount!


Call me nuts but I just booked my boys' birthday party.  Their birthdays are in April and May.  Why?  Because I got a discount for doing it today :)Check out HulaFrog!  I'm becoming addicted to this site.  It lists all the great things there are to do every weekend (or weekday) with your kids in Monmouth County.  The website is based out of Red Bank so it's very local to me!

Book a party between now and 9PM tomorrow (11/30) and save 30% or more off!  There are some great party sites in there - and some great entertainment for your kids' parties that will come to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids