Monday, November 8, 2010

So excited about today's Eversave deal!!!


This is a must not miss for me! 

$14 for $28 worth of personalized storybooks, cards and journals from Flattenme.com - great gift for babies, kids, and adults!  (after signing in, go to the NYC deal)

My kids are going to love seeing their picture in a book!  I LOVE the Super (insert name) book they have!  Check it out!  My kids are going to LOVE this!

Shipping will be $6 and change for me - so a total of about $20 for each book.  That's softcover - hardcovers are more.  But they look like great quality and have gotten rave reviews all over - including Oprah!

You also get a $5 bonus for signing up - which will take your total down to $9 for the voucher - and $6 for shipping - so roughly $15 for the book.

AND - get a friend to join and buy one and you'll get $20 credited into your account!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids