Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wondering where I've been?

Just haven't had much time to be on here - with the holidays so close, and living life as a wife and mom - time has been short lately.

On that note, I feel so bad that some of you may have missed some great deals out there.  That's why I'm wondering if anyone would like to help me keep/get this blog moving.  I'm debating taking a partner (or two)...with more than 1 of us posting deals, you are less likely to miss out on things.  If one person is busy, perhaps the other one will not be...

If anyone is interested, just drop me a comment or leave a comment on FB for me.  You can also email me at amy@thethriftythumb.com.

I'll be posting a few of my favorites today as time allows.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids