Thursday, December 9, 2010

Designer Jeans (reg $178) now $46 shipped to you!!!

Have you tried DL1961 jeans?  I haven't but love the way more "expensive" jeans fit so I took a chance with these!  I figured it was a great way to treat myself after losing all that weight! 

You can order DL1961 jeans right now for $46 shipped to your door!  Here's how to do it:

Go to their sale page and pick a pair of jeans.  Here's the link to their sizing to help you figure it out.
Put the jeans in your cart and go through checkout.

When you can enter your code, enter:  THETODAYSHOW.
That will bring your cost down to $46 shipped!

I just ordered 2 pairs but had to do so in 2 separate orders - it wouldn't work when I tried to do them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids