Monday, February 1, 2010

FREE events at Disney store

Wow!  I would bet these get crowded but I've never been.  I'm going to try one - Justin loves Mickey! 

It's I Love Mickey Month!!!

Join us on for a month-long Mickey Celebration
Feb 7 - Feb 9 and Feb 11 - 13 Mickey Sing-Along and Storytime
Feb 14 - Feb 20 Mickey Trivia
Feb 21 - Feb 27 Learn to Draw Mickey
Sun and Sat at 1 pm and 4 pm and Mon-Fri at 5 pm and 7 pm


It's a Mickey Valentine Event!!!

Join us on February 10th for storytime and Valentine making!
There will be 2 sessions to choose from at your local Disney Store:
Session 1--5:00-5:45 p.m and Session 2--7:00-7:45 p.m


Mark your calendars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids