Saturday, April 3, 2010

Amazon deals - Quite a few today!

 New Balance Baby Clothes (sets) from $8 - $10! You can find them here.

Wilton Halloween Cookie Cutters
 from $2.86 for a set of 3!



K-Cup Coffees - Pack of 50 - starting at  $16.07 - that's only $.32 a cup!  You can save 10% when you enter code KCUP5499 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. You can cancel the subscribe and save as soon as your order ships.  Offer valid through April 30, 2010.

I like these since:
Diedrich Coffee and Amazon.com have teamed up to offer this item in Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging, a recyclable, easy-to-open alternative to traditional packaging.
  • 33% reduction in packaging with a single, 50 count, box
  • 40% recycled cardboard in every package
  • Soy based non-toxic ink on all packaging
  • Reduced carbon emissions due to more efficient packaging and transportation


Senseo Pods - 16 - 18ct (Packs of 4 to 6) starting at $15.22 - that's only  $.32 a cup!  You can save 10% when you enter code PODPRO44 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through April 30, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails