Friday, May 28, 2010

Fluff on sale!!! and Frontier, Monterey, carriers, etc!

One of my readers - Michelle - brought this sale to my attention!

I love fluff - and fluff on sale is even better!  Cottonbabies has Goodmamas on sale!  I don't have any of the new style, but I kept the old style ones I used with my oldest and I'm still in love with them!  Here's the rundown:


Gear
Britax Frontier $229.99
Radian 80SL $240
Monterey Expandable booster $119
Phil & Teds Vibe with FREE doubles kit $699.99
Phil & Teds Traveler Cot $160
Clek Olli $72
Phil & Teds traveller cot & UV sun mesh $176

Fluff
Goodmamas $26
Fuzzibunz 3pk liners (Mama pads) $8
Bumkins Vented diaper cover $12
Indian prefolds $0.60

Baby Carriers
Hotslings $19.50 - $30
Peekaroo Ozone $36
Peekaroo Babywearing made warm $68

Maternity Wear
FertileMind 6 way dress $110

FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids