Saturday, May 29, 2010

Loving Shoprite today!

Headed over there today (nothing like waiting until the last minute!) and picked up all my Ballpark Angus Franks for $0.19 and Al Fresco Sausages for $0.49!   Love great deals!  I wish they still had the apple sausage in stock, but I picked up some of the Garlic ones and the Spinach and Feta.  I saved a coupon to try the Apple one later :)

Tomorrow we plan on gardening and BBQ'ing all day!  I have to get my raspberries, strawberries, currants, grapes, bleeding hearts and more tomatoes into the ground...then I'll plant marigolds around the beds to try to keep the animals out.

How is your gardening going?  I'd love to see pics!  Post them here or on FB for me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids