Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Holy Organics! Super cheap organic cereal on Amazon!

This is an even better deal than the Cascadian Farms...Right now you can order 6 boxes of New Morning Fruit-e-O's for $8.92 shipped to your door!  That's $1.48 per box!!!!  You have to select "Subscribe and Save" in order to purchase it.  You can cancel the subscription as soon as the first order ships and you'll still receive the discount.  I'd order some, but I already  have 8 boxes of Cascadian Farms coming :)  My husband might divorce me if I order more for our stockpile!



Here's the ingredients:  Organic Corn Flour, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Whole Oat Flour, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Bran, Vegetable Juice For Color, Sea Salt, Vegetable Color (Turmeric Extract and Annatto Extract), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Natural Vitamin E (to Preserve Freshness).

Go here to check out the reviews (there are only 2) and pick up your order:  New Morning Fruit-E-O's, Organic, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids