Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Too much stuff!!! What do you do?

The worst thing about finding so many good deals is that I take advantage of a lot of them.  So you can just guess how much clutter I have.  Two small children don't help either.  And I have a pack rat husband.  I also LOVE, LOVE to garage sale. 

So I was looking at my house the other day and oh boy!  It is definitely time to get rid of some stuff. My littlest one is not a baby anymore - some of his stuff must go.  I was thinking perhaps a garage sale...maybe ebay...Craigslist is a pain - too many questions to answer and too few people who show up. 

Ebay is running a promotion where you can list auctions with no fee from May 26th - June 1st.  It might be a great opportunity to get rid of some stuff.

How do you get rid of your "excess"?  What method would you suggest to me?  Do you have any tips for me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids