Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Added a new button that might help some of you...

While I'd love to cover every grocery store chain and every other place we can save money, it's just not possible. For those of you out of my general region - here's an opportunity to find a blogger who covers your local grocery stores! You'll find it right below my "Followers" on the right side of the page. It's called the Frugal Map and you can search by state to find bloggers in your state or you can search by grocery store to find bloggers who cover your favorite store!

It's an amazing idea! Hope you find someone who can help you with your local grocery shopping! And don't forget you can still check me out for the other stuff :)

Here's the button below also (go ahead - click it!):


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids