Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How cute is this?

I'm a sucker for stainless steel drink holders. I HATE plastic with a passion and have banished the purchase of any new plastics (used in the kitchen) for my house. I just don't trust it. They can say BPA-free, etc, etc. The problem is that a few years ago, we didn't know BPA was so harmful. It makes me wonder what else is in our plastics that can harm us that we don't know about.

I have an assortment of stainless steel sippies and drink holders for my kids. I don't have this one yet though! It's made by the same people as the Safe Sippy and I LOVE THE SAFE SIPPY!  It's a great deal on Green Baby Bargains today and I'm tempted.

Has anyone tried this brand? Check it out and tell me what you think.  If you're interested, it's half price at Green Baby Bargains today - $7.50 each.


1 comment:

  1. I love this! If someone does give you some feedback of one they have already purchased let me know! My daughter and I have tons of stainless steal sippys too.
    Stay Fabulous
    Chara
    http://charasjewelcandy.blogspot.com/
    www.charasjewelcandy.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids