Friday, June 4, 2010

FREE Birth announcements back! Can be used in other ways too...

I just used these to order my kids' Thank you cards from their birthday party.  Shouldn't be telling you that because now all my friends and family will know that their Thank you cards were FREE!  :)  Oh well, they should all know I'm cheap by now.

I think they came out pretty cute for $2.89 shipping cost (20 cards)!  What do you think?


They have quite a few designs to choose from - and you can choose 1 - 3 photos to put into the cards.  Then simply select 2 sets, go to checkout and the price will automatically be deducted from your total.  You will only be responsible for $2.89 shipping (I think that it's the same wherever it goes to, but that was my shipping charge).

Thanks The Thrifty Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids