Friday, June 4, 2010

I just spend $6.18 on all this!

Here's the list:
  • 3 tubes of Tom's of Maine fluoride-free toothpaste (Silly Strawberry)
  • 8 Dr Fresh Firefly Kid's Lightup Timer toothbrushes
  • 1 Mentadent Toothpaste pump (my husband loves this!)
  • 1 Mentadent Toothpaste twin refills
  • 2 Radius Source toothbrushes (with 1 replaceable head each - so 2 more heads)

That's a ton of stuff!  I followed the tooth theme! :)

Here's how I did it...remember the Medco deal I mentioned last night? 

I signed myself up under Medco and placed Order #1 using code:  FIRST10:
3 tubes of Toms of Maine kid's toothpaste $3.69 each
Total:        $11.07
Shipping     $0.99
Tax            $0.14
Discount -$10.00
TOTAL:    $2.20

I then placed Order #2 using code:  TENOFF:
4 Dr. Fresh Firefly Kid's Lightup Timer Toothbrushes - 2pk each (total of 8) $2.49 each
Total:        $9.96
Shipping   $0.99
Tax          $0.00
Discount -$9.96
TOTAL   $0.99

Then I signed my husband up for his own account, with his own credit card. 

I then placed Order #1 for him using code:  FIRST10:
1 Mentadent Toothpaste Pump, Advanced Whitening  $3.99
1 Radius Source Toothbrush, Medium Replaceable Head $6.50
Total:        $10.58
Shipping     $0.99
Tax            $0.12
Discount -$10.00
TOTAL     $1.69

Then I placed Order #2 for him using code:  TENOFF:
1 Mentadent Toothpaste twin refills $4.99
1 Radius Source Toothbrush, Medium Replaceable Head $6.50
Total:        $11.58
Shipping     $0.99
Tax            $0.18
Discount -$10.00
TOTAL     $2.75

Here's another scenario you could try:
buy $20 in Swiffer products
use the $10 credit
apply for the $10 Swiffer rebate
FREE STUFF!  You pay tax and shipping!
Thanks for that option Common Sense with Money!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping in and looking around from Follow Friday! And just became your newest follower! Yea! Hope you stop by and return the favor!

    My blog www.remodelaholic.com is all about DIY interior design and remodeling there are some great tutorials so you can get the look you want on a budget! We feature our readers projects daily too. We also have a party every Friday to show off your stuff! Saturday for Etsy shops/online shops so share their wares. Sunday for Recipes links.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails