Tuesday, June 29, 2010


I have become a Mabel's Labels Buzzmama!  This basically means that I can share discount codes with you on many of their products.  So please let me know before you purchase anything from them!  They sent me some of the Classic Sticky Labels to try.  I put one on my oldest son's Leapster right away and it has held up wonderfully!  It just seems like every kid has one of those and they'd be too easy to mix up!

They offer a wide variety of labels - for clothes, everyday stuff, and even disposable ID bracelets.

Take a look at their site.  I've only heard wonderful things about them and I'd love to hear your experiences with them as well.  If there is something you're thinking about ordering or want some more feedback on, please leave a comment!  I'll post more on the available codes I have tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids