Thursday, July 29, 2010

Leap toys for under $1 - and much more!

Just got back from Target and boy did I score!  I can't find the stinking cord to get the pics off my phone, but they're not great quality anyway.  Target is having a super toy clearance!  And it's not just toys - A LOT of the store is on sale.  Here are some of the highlights:

VTech Nitro & Nitro Web laptops for little ones:  75% off at $12.48
Adult bike helmets 75% off
VTech VSmile 75% off
Backyard Safari Tadpole habitat (with coupon for free tadpole!) 75% off - $3.48!!!
Playmobil 75% off


These are all FREE or under $1 after the coupons you can find here:

Bakugan Tag Book - $2.48 (-$3 coupon) = FREE or $0.52 moneymaker
David Smells Tag Jr book - $2.48 (-$3 coupon) = FREE or $0.52 moneymaker
Didj Games (Tinkerbell, Sonic the Hedgehog, Hannah Montana, Indiana Jones) $7.48 (-$7 coupon) = $0.52 each

I also got these deals over the weekend - which you may find for 75% off in your store now, but they are no longer available in my store.

Remember, all Targets run their clearances at different times so your Target may not have these great deals yet - or they may be gone already.  But it's definitely worth a try.  Let me know what great things you find!  I love Target clearance time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids