Monday, July 26, 2010

My great Target trip yesterday!

I just did a quickie - since I haven't even gone through the deals yet (will get on that tonight!) but found an amazing deal!

Tag books on clearance for $7.48!

Tag Jr books on clearance for $5.48!

Remember there are also Tag coupons out there!  We already had the lone Tag book on clearance at our store (Bakugan), but I am getting the baby Tag Jr for Christmas.  They had 2 Tag Jr books on clearance.  One was the Panda book from Eric Carle and the other was ABC Orchestra.  I picked them both up for - are you ready? - $2.48 each!!  I used the $3 Tag coupons (they worked on Tag Jr - it says ANY Tag).

Make sure to check your Target if you have any kids into the Tag readers - you just might get lucky!

And to make your life easier, here's a link to the coupons again.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Target! I'm your newest follower from Making Friends Monday! Check my blog out at www.nicolermiller.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Amy! I'm your newest follower from the Making Friends Monday blog hop!!! :)

    Hope you'll come visit me soon and follow back.
    Lisa xoxo
    RaisingFutureLeaders
    http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids