Wednesday, July 14, 2010

TCP - extra 40% off + additional 15% off!

WOW!  The Children's Place is offering an additional 40% off their clearance prices online (many items down to $2.99!).  Plus you can get an additional 15% off with code:  F6ADKVW77A.

You can also use this with Bing Cash back to earn an additional 8% cash back.  TCP offers a flat rate shipping of $5 - no matter the size of your order!

I love TCP for "play" clothes for the kids!  I have rough little boys and I put them in the matchable shorts and tee sets for playground days.  If they happen to stain them up a little - so what?  If they happen to wear them out some - who cares when I'm paying these prices?

For example, I would get 2 sets of these for my 4yo for next summer:
2 matchables outfits $2.99 + $2.99 + $2.99 + $2.99 = $11.96
then because I'm cheesy like that, I'd get the same 2 sets for the 1yo:
2 matchables outfits $2.99 + $2.99 + $2.99 + $2.99 = $23.92
-15% off = $20.33
-8% Bing cashback = $18.71
+ $5 shipping = $23.71 for 4 outfits or $2.96 for each piece of clothing SHIPPED!  See why I don't mind my boys getting dirty at the playground?

Here's how to use Bing:
Sign in or register here.
Then go to the right side of the page and click "Shop Cashback Stores".
Look under "T"
Click into TCP through Bing - that's all you have to do!

Please note:  Bing's cashback program ends on July 30th - they will mail you a check for any cashback you have accumulated up to  that point - you will not lose your money or have to reach a set amount to get your money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids