Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just got back from another Target trip...

And while my Target did not have the Didj rechargers anywhere around a few days ago - all of a sudden they have a bunch!  And they are only $8.48!!

So my oldest will be getting the Didj, 5 games, and the recharger for Christmas - and it all cost me less than $30!!!  See my previous post here for more details.

They also had bicycle trailers on clearance today.  I just picked up the Schwinn Scout bicycle trailer at 75% off!  I only paid $40!  The Instep bicycle trailers were also on clearance for $25!  The Schwinn converts to a double stroller as well.

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Melissa here from MomsReview4You. Just wanted to let you know that I am following your blog! I would LOVE it if you could follow mine too!

    Melissa
    http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-tunes-10-gift-card-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing deal on the bike trailers!

    Following you back =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me!
    I'm following you too!
    Songberries

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome deals! I'm over from Follow Me Chickadee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Target certainly has some awesome deals! I may just have to check out the schwinn, LOL!
    ~Kimberlee
    www.thespunkydiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids