Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Love coffee? Gevalia deals! Plus over $7 cash back!

Gevalia coffee is really good - and they always run deals!  Right now you can get:

Deal #1 - 2 boxes of coffee or tea, 12cup stainless steel programmable coffee maker, and a scoop for $14.95 + FREE shipping!
Deal #2 - 4 boxes of coffee or tea, 12cup stainless steel programmable coffee maker, scoop, and a travel mug for $19.95 + FREE shipping!

Deal #3 - 2 boxes of coffee or tea, 12cup stainless steel programmable coffee maker, travel mug and a stainless steel carafe for $22.95 + $5.95 shipping!

It will automatically sign you up to receive coffee subscriptions, but you can cancel that without question by calling them.

Or to make this deal even better, pick deal #1 or #2 and go through Cashbaq to purchase them. 

You will earn $7.20 back on this purchase!!! 
That makes Deal #1 only $7.75
and Deal #2 only $12.75!!!

Here's how to use Cashbaq:
Once you are signed up, search for "Gevalia".
Click "Retailer Details".
Scroll down to "Deals".
Deal #1 is referred to as the "$14.95 Intro Coffee Offer".
Deal #2 is referred toa s the "$19.95 Intro Coffee Offer".
Click "Get This Deal!".
That will take you to Gevalia's page and all you do is place your order!  Your cash back will appear in your account later!

2 comments:

  1. You can get deal #1 that you posted for $12.95 if you go through this link: http://www.gevalia.com/gevaliakaffe.aspx?SHID=SHID1000005908269&sku=G09&Keycode=122897&mgmAcct=GV1687126384 I love gevalia coffee the chocolate truffle is super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I hate my current coffeemaker. I've done the gevalia offers before and I had no problems cancelling my order. I'm trying to remember, but I think I even did it online!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids