Saturday, October 30, 2010

AMAZING Deal on Kid's Shoes (or shoes for the whole fam!)

Are you an Amazon Mom?  Did you check your email this morning?  Hopefully you were sent a coupon for 20% off your next purchase from Endless.com!  Double check - and check your spam folders!  Here's how to work the deal:








1.  Click on the banner above and search for FALLKIDS2010.  This will bring you to a selection of shoes that are eligible for $20 off an $80 purchase.
2.  At checkout, enter code:  THANKS20 for 20% off.
3.  Also enter your unique Amazon code that was emailed to you for an additional 20% off!

Let me know what you get - I'm having trouble making up my mind!

UPDATE:

here's my order with this deal

items: $81.95
...shipping & handling: $0.00
promotion applied: -$52.78

total before tax: $29.17
estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
order total: $29.17

isn't that crazy? i bought my 4yo a pair of ed hardy sneakers and i got the baby a pair of crocs boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids