Sunday, January 2, 2011

Xmas is over..time to start getting ready for Xmas 2011!

So with that in mind I hit up Target's great Christmas clearance this week!  75% off!!!  I picked up enough little toys and games to fill my kids' stockings for next year (of course I'll throw a few pieces of candy in but I didn't get those yet).  So this year I decided that I would stuff their stockings and THEN put them away!   This works for us because we don't really have anywhere to display them so I don't take them out until Christmas Eve.  Last year, I did the same and divided them up into Target bags for each boy that I put in their Christmas totes.

Yes - I have 2 Rubbermaid containers - 1 for each child - that I start filling for next Christmas as soon as I can.  This keeps me from having to buy it all at once.  Of course, my kids are still young so that is easier.  Once they are teenagers (or pre-teens) who want certain things that come out just in time for Christmas that won't work as well.


Here are some of the finds I've seen this week:

Bed Bath & Beyond
Comforter sets as low as $12.50 on clearance!  I picked up 2 of these in twin for our new bunk beds:

They are plain enough that they will go with almost anything but match the "pirate" theme that my oldest is so into right now.

They also had bamboo sheet sets (twin) for $6.24!!!  So I picked up 2 for use with the bunk beds as well!

Yankee Candle Holiday scents are on clearance and they also have Holiday Gift Sets for $10 (marked down from $20) that I picke dup for Justin's teachers for next year.  It's 2 medium sized jar candles in Christmas scents!

Keurig Holiday Collection K Cups on clearance from $26.99 to $19.99 - still not a great price but pretty good - and paired with a 20% coupon it goes down to $15.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids