Sunday, August 22, 2010

AC Moore & Michael's coupons! Great coupon deals today only!

AC MOORE
The first coupon is a typical 40% off any one regular priced item.  But then there's also a coupon for 25% off your ENTIRE regular priced order when you shop from 6-9pm tonight!  You can also print both coupons here.

MICHAELS

The first coupon is the same, usual 40% off any one regular priced item.  But - and here's the great part - there's another one for 25% off your ENTIRE order INCLUDING sale items from 1pm - 5pm today!  You can print both coupons here.

I'm making myself a list of all the things I need to knit my kids scarves and hats for this coming winter.  In case you're curious, I'll be making the dead fish hat and scarf for my youngest.  Pattern is here and here.

My oldest is getting the Fiery Dragon Scarf and I'm still trying to pin down the appropriate hat for it.  I may have to improvise.  Pattern is here.


I just need to finish hubby's scarf first!  I'm making a list of everything I need and picking it up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Save up to 70% for moms, babies and kids